- My new eyewear collection focuses on shapes inspired by the 1950s and 1970
- The new line features iconic details and concepts, such as the ‘T’ metal logo on the front panel, the famous infinity symbol.
- The optical collection includes ready-to-wear glasses with Blue Block lenses, preventing and reducing eye strain caused by prolonged exposure to blue light emitted from digital devices.
- In April 2007,the first retail store opened in New York at 845 Madison Avenue.
- We are Made in Italy.
- Among the most iconic and desired styles we can count the Whitney, the Jennifer, the Cary, the Leo and the sunglasses worn by James Bond in the 007 Saga Movies (Marko, Snowdon and Henry).
Can you Guess which Designer Brand I am ?